Thursday 23 January 2014

I am back!

Dear Parents,

Many of you must have heaved a sigh of relief and thought that I had disappeared from the scene!
Well...
I am back!
Today I returned the EL file to the boys. Kindly take a look at the Learning Sheets for Unit 1, especially LS 1.10. Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries pertaining to that worksheet. Kindly sign on the cover page and remind your child to submit the file tomorrow.

I have received some feedback regarding the Eureka Science assignment. I understand some of the boys are having trouble with it because the seeds simply refuse to grow! In the event new seeds need to be bought and grown, please go ahead and do it (and throw the old, stubborn ones into a pot and cook green bean soup!)!

The deadline for the submission of the book is 7 February. If your child is unable to adhere to the deadline due to the above valid reason, he may submit the book after he has completed the assignment. The main objective of the assignment is to give the boys an opportunity to observe and record the growth of a seed. Hence, the process of carrying out the experiment is important. I would really appreciate all parents' assistance in ensuring that the experiment is carried out at home. Adhering to the deadline is important but ultimately achieving the objective of the assignment takes priority. Still, I do look forward to collecting the boys' books on that day and hearing them share about their experiences.

So...

Thank you and have a blessed day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment