Friday 4 January 2013

Introduction


Dear Parents,

Happy New Year to all of you! My name is Mrs Amanda Aster Tan. I am the English language teacher of 1Goodness. I have just joined the Catholic High Family. Previously I taught in a co-ed SAP school for 18.5 years. In September 2010, I returned to NIE to further my studies for 2.5 years. 2013 promises to be an exciting year as I embark on the teaching journey again!

I am glad to be able to accompany your child as he continues his learning journey. I hope to work in close partnership with you to help him discover the joys of learning, and to mold him into a child of academic and character excellence.  As such, I would like to establish and maintain open communication with you.

Please feel free to:
1.     email me at amandastertan@yahoo.com.sg. I will email my response as soon as I can.
2.     call the school and leave a message with the office clerk. I will return your call as soon as I can.
3.     write me a note and get your child to hand it to me.

I will also use the class blog as an additional platform to keep you and the boys informed and updated on important matters related to the class/school/subject.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation. I look forward to a wonderful partnership with you! Happy 2013!

Yours sincerely,
Mrs Amanda Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment